I cannot imagine that any other book would be needed, such is the variations and collection of stitches in this book. It is beautifully presented and the colors are terrific. My favourite is the section for the smocking stitches which are divine.
The Embroidery Stitch Bible - Betty Barnden - Google книги
You are commenting using your WordPress. You are commenting using your Google account. You are commenting using your Twitter account. You are commenting using your Facebook account. Notify me of new comments via email.
- Concepts in Geostatistics.
- Account Options.
- The Oxford Shakespeare: The Complete Works (2nd Edition).
- Three Kings: The Rise of an American Empire in the Middle East After World War II.
- Embroidery Stitch Bible by Betty Barnden (2003, Hardcover)?
- Other Titles by Betty Barnden?
- Bury My Clothes.
Notify me of new posts via email. This is a wonderful book for embroidery lovers.. Over stitches are pictured and demonstrated, each one designed for fabric and canvas. It is a great reference book for beginners and advanced sewists. Highly recommended.
EMBROIDERY The Textile Art Magazine
Not available in stores. The photographed samples are shown full-size. Each stitch is fully described and illustrated with numbered figures and accompanied by a list of its main uses, with helpful notes on the working method.
- The Embroidery Stitch Bible.
- La revolución social y las universidades.
- The Embroidery Stitch Bible by Betty Barnden - .
- Christian ethics in the Protestant tradition?
Many stitches have alternative names; these are also listed, and included in the index as a useful reference aid. The Embroidery Essentials chapter will help you choose appropriate materials and equipment for whatever technique you intend to use.
- Embroidery, Knitting, Needlearts, Patchwork, Scrapbooking, Cardmaking!
- Shop by category!
- Current concerns, current solutions.
- Embroidery Stitch Bible by Betty Barnden (, Hardcover) for sale online | eBay.
- Post navigation.
- Activity-Centered Design: An Ecological Approach to Designing Smart Tools and Usable Systems.
Here you will find general information applicable to all types of embroidery. The Working Practice chapter is divided into sections each one of the techniques sections includes general working guidelines, followed by specific working methods for various types of embroidery: how to choose and use suitable fabrics, threads, and stitches for a wide variety of effects, from dramatic blackwork to intricate three-dimensional techniques.
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:.
Embroidery Stitch Bible
Refresh your browser page to run scripts and reload content. Click the Internet Zone. If you do not have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level. Then go to step 5. Click OK to close the Internet Options popup.